Wednesday, September 11, 2019

LOOKS LIKE THIS BLOG NEEDS SOME TIDY UP TIME


Wow! I haven't walked the streets of Neato Coolville for a long time and apparently, things have fallen into disrepair. Recently I got a notice from Google that my blog had way too many broken links. Whew! They were right. I finally finished going through all my old posts and fixed most of the links. It's a bummer that so many websites and blogs have gone extinct. No bones, no fossils and without a trace. Just completely deleted and wiped off the internet. Sad.

This blog might be in a state of inactivity but I hope to keep it intact as long as possible. Nowadays I mainly post on Instagram but I've been toying with the idea to breath new life into this blog.

3 comments:

Dex said...

Yep, it's all InstaTube and YouGram nowadays with those darn kids!

Tom said...

Keep it alive, Mayor Todd. We're all pulling for you.

Ronn Roxx said...

I still visit your great blog to see when you've posted some neat new bit of goodness ;-)