Those are a lot of fun. Wish McDonald's itself was a lot of fun, still. I may be just old, but the place used to have a fun vibe. Now it feels so sterile. And the prices for the food? No, thanks. Sadly.
When I worked at McD's in the 90s, I remember them doing the All American Meal, of course it was a soda instead of a shake but I had no idea it was something they brought back.
ARCHIE McDonald?!? i've never heard of him.
ReplyDeleteThose are a lot of fun. Wish McDonald's itself was a lot of fun, still. I may be just old, but the place used to have a fun vibe. Now it feels so sterile. And the prices for the food? No, thanks. Sadly.
ReplyDeleteWhen I worked at McD's in the 90s, I remember them doing the All American Meal, of course it was a soda instead of a shake but I had no idea it was something they brought back.
ReplyDelete