Monday, May 02, 2011

WILLIAM SHATNER'S HOW INSENSITIVE: A STAR TREK REMIX


One of my guilty pleasures is listening to William Shatner's The Transformed Man album from 1968. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and Mr. Tambourine Man are the two tunes that get the most play, but Shatner's take on How Insensitive has always made me smile. Probably because I always picture Shatner singing this song as his alter ego James T. Kirk. So much in fact, that I just had to add some classic Star Trek sound effects to the song. Originally I was just going to share the song with a few friends, but hey, I consider all you Neato Readers as friends, so I hope you enjoy this Trek tribute video.

Most of the photos came from the fantastic Star Trek fan site, Trek Core.

Be sure to visit William Shanter's website for info about his new upcoming album, Searching For Major Tom.

1 comment:

Mike Middleton said...

Very well done NC! Love the background.