Tuesday, February 14, 2012

THE RETURN OF MY 4TH GRADE VALENTINE'S DAY BOX


A few years have passed since we last looked inside my old 4th grade Valentine's Day box.  Here's 14 more cards from the 70s & 80s from my old classmates!

From Heather

From Matty

From Kelly

Not Signed

From My 5th Grade Teacher, Mrs. Kahrs

From Raynetta

From Eric M.

From Jeff P.

Not Signed

From Heather 

Not Signed

From Roger

From Loretta


This last one is a special one!  It was given to me by my Grandmother, the one who helped me make the Valentine's Day Box.  I can't remember, but I bet she snuck it inside my box before I went to school.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Liking it that you kept that stuff - wish I would had kept my old V-tines.
Please visit me at thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Jamie Ghione said...

Wow, that brings back memories. I was just writing in my blog today about receiving Valentines during grade school.