Saturday, October 06, 2007

MORE BLOGS FOR THE HALLOWEEN-A-THON


More blogs participating in the Halloween countdown all month long. Check ‘em out!
Armagideon Time
The Armchair Chef
Cool-Mo-Dee
Creepy Los Angeles
Dartman's World of Wonder
Distinctly Jamaican
Dr. K's 100-Page Super Spectacular
Frankenstein's Fun House
The Horrors Of It All
Jart in My Head
Jon's Random Acts of Geekery
Monster Rally
Mostly Ghostly Music Sharing Blaaahhhggg!!!

Here's the first list of blogs from my first post -
All Eyes & Ears
Branded in the 80's
Drunken Severed Head
John Rozum.com
Plastic Pumpkins
Secret Fun Spot
Senses Working Overtime
Wonderful Wonderblog

Also check out Tikiranch where you'll find some fun vintage Halloween items.

Fun to read anytime of the year is the neato blog that celebrates all things Frankenstein at Frankensteinia.

If you like monsters and animation you'll love Monsterama.

A blog about everyone's favorite Haunted Mansion is Ghost Relations Department

4 comments:

John Rozum said...

Todd, I'm really enjoying your daily posts. I'd like to comment more frequently, but my computer is being tempermental and often kicking me offline, or simply freezing up whenever I open the comments window.

Monster-Maniac said...

Thanks for linking to me. :)

Todd Franklin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Todd Franklin said...

John - No problem. As for me it's not my computer but myself as I've been fighting some under the weather sickness. Makes it hard to stare at the computer screen.

Monster-Maniac - You have a fun blog and I like the name of it! Also, thanks for your link!