Monday, April 18, 2011

JASON LIEBIG'S AMAZING ARCHIVE

My pal Jason has one of the best archives on the internet! Just visiting his flickr photostream is like a trip back to my childhood. With over 6000 items presented in various sets. Jason works hard rescuing, scanning and photographing his collection to share with all of us. Here's a very small sampling of some of the items you'll find in Jason's archive. New images are uploaded all the time, so keep checking back. You might find something you completely forgot about!

Dynamite Magazine issue #?? - Count Morbida's Monthly Puzzle Pages - page one of two - original artwork by Arthur Friedman - 1970's

Mickey's Launch Pak - Orbits - Creme Filled Frosted Devil's Food cakes box - 1960's 1970's

Dynamite Issue 008

Post - Honeycomb - Balloon Flyer - cereal box - 1979

McDonalds Trayliner Placemat - Happy Birthday Party Hostess - 1980

1 comment:

John Rozum said...

Jason used to be one of my editors at Marvel Comics. I wish I'd known back then that he was such a packrat, I mean archivist of fine popular culture. We could have really bonded.