Thursday, March 29, 2012

WISHING FOR A MISTER SOFTEE ICE CREAM CONE

This is not good.  Nope, not good at all.  I'm craving a Mister Softee ice cream cone.  No ordinary ice cream cone will do because I want a Mister Softee ice cream cone.  


Mostly he likes to drive around in his little truck out east.  Hey Mister Softee, I think it's time to have a nationwide Mister Softee roadtrip and visit as many towns as you can.  You can start the tour in Neato Coolville!  Pretty please with sprinkles on top!!!

Give a listen to the theme song that emanates from the truck.  It instantly puts people of all ages into a trance that can't be broken until you enjoy some Mister Softee ice cream.  Go ahead and listen.  I dare you.

     

I like the kid graphics on the back of the truck.  I wonder if these kids have names?  


The kids are seen below enjoying a Chilleroo in this old ad slick.  Do they still sell the Chilleroo?    


They can also be seen in these vintage animated commercials uploaded to YouTube by Mister Softee of Southwest Florida.    

  

I guess I'll have to take my Mister Softee cravings and eat this Funko Wacky Wobler instead.  I don't think it will be as good as the real thing.  


1 comment:

David W. said...

If you haven't seen it yet may I recommend: Curb Your Enthusiasm, season 8, episode #9, titled "Mister Softee"