Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Halloween Packaging Day 1 -- Hostess Autumn Cup Cakes



 

Returning from the dead is my Neato Ghoulville Halloween countdown.  It's been a long time since I've haunted this blog.  So I'm going to give it a stab this year.  This is totally a spur of the moment thing because I was feeling nostalgic for those early blogging days.  I'm going to keep things simple and I've picked out thirty-one of my favorite Halloween packages that I've collected in the past 20 years or so.  One thing I enjoy in the fall months is searching for the new Halloween food products at the supermarket.  It's been a tradition since the early 2000's.  So let's have some fun and check out a bunch of Halloween themed junk food packages that I saved from the fate of the landfill.

First one up is this fun wrapper for Hostess Autumn Orange Cup Cakes from 2011.  I like this little cup cake guy and his friendly cake face helps us off to a good start.  Happy October!!

No comments: