Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Halloween Packaging Day 16 -- Twizzlers with Frankenstein


In 2014, Twizzlers gave us a series of neat stop-motion style commercials and one of them featured Frankenstein's Monster.  Frankie has been my favorite of the Universal Monsters since I can remember.  I even donned the classic Ben Cooper Frankenstein costume for Halloween way back when I was five. 


The same year as the commercial, Twizzlers added the big lug to their packages but in Twizzler form.  For whatever reason I missed out on snagging the 2014 style bags but managed to save the version above from 2015.  Check out CollectingCandy to see all the versions.

Now check out the clever commercial.  It will make you want to buy bags of Twizzlers so you can sculpt your very own Frankenstein.  Ooh, wouldn't that be cool!!



No comments: