Thursday, April 18, 2013

DESKTOP WALLPAPER: PULP COMICS

Some of my favorite superheroes wear hats! Dress up your computer desktop with one of these wallpapers featuring pulpy characters from comic books. All are 1920 X 1080. Click on the image to go big and save it to your computer. Click on the comic title to visit the comic cover that I used to create the wallpaper. (Btw, it's not my fault if you start wearing a fedora and a mask while sitting at the computer. If this happens, I advise you to change your desktop wallpaper to cutesy kittens.)

 The Shadow from Shadow Comics #61

The Crimson Avenger from Detective Comics #22

The Green Hornet from Four Color #496

The Blonde Phantom from All Select Comics #11

The Sandman from Adventure Comics #60 

The Spirit from The Spirit #10 and #22

4 comments:

Free wallpapers said...

These are so lovely. I like them all.

Scrapatorium said...

Very cool! I love the last one which I plan on using. Thanks!

Mike Middleton said...

Another amazing job NC! That Green Hornet one is really great.

Todd Franklin said...

Thanks all!