Tuesday, December 04, 2007

PRINGLES BAKED WHEAT STIX

Pringles is again leaving the tube behind and this time they’re leaving the chip behind too! Soon that floating mustached head will be seen on boxes of Pringles Baked Wheat Stix, which is a thin crispy cracker stick packed with flavor.




You’ll be able to choose from Vanilla, Crunchy Wheat, Pizza and Honey Butter and at the moment Pringles Stix can only be found in a handful of states. I was lucky enough to try the vanilla and the honey butter flavors even tho they’re not available in my neck of the woods. A generous friend brought some up from Tennessee and gave out some samples. Both were very good and I was amazed how long the flavors lasted, especially the vanilla.

The vanilla sticks would be nice with a bowl of ice cream or maybe as a swizzle in hot chocolate. As good as the vanilla is, I like the honey butter better and I bet this flavor would go well with a salad, soup or a sub sandwich. I can’t wait to try the Pizza!

The nice thing is that these little sticks are low in calories and will be a great side item or just fun snacks to ease your hungry tummy. If you have a chance, be sure and buy a bunch of boxes and snack away.

1 comment:

Ladytink_534 said...

I haven't tried these yet. My grocery store does have them but I've been wary. I have however had the Honey Mustard Pringles and they weren't that bad.