Friday, May 02, 2008


Iron Man has a side kick in the movie and his name is Li'l Shellhead! This is actually my 8 year old nephew wearing a very cool Iron Man helmet made by one of my oldest and best pals Jeff Roemer. We was showing it off at a recent Kansas City comic convention. I'm on the list for my very own sometime this year.

I saw the movie last night and I really enjoyed it. Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark is perfect, one of the best castings in a comic book movie. Remember to stay for the end credits for a bonus scene.


Karswell said...

Awww, he so cute! And that helmet is pretty sweet for sure! So the movie is good then eh?

patrick said...

Iron Man was practically flawless as a super hero flick; it drops pretty obvious hints that would indicate a sequel as well... i'm thinking the next one should be equally great

Alexa said...

Love the picture! Totally agree about the movie.