Friday, May 28, 2010

EMPIRE ERA AUTOGRAPHS


An antique dealer friend of mine picked up a large childhood Star Wars collection at a garage sale back in the mid-90's. I ended up with the collection and inside a folder was this Carrie Fisher autograph. The original owner of the collection was a girl who's hero was Princess Leia. I love that Carrie signed it Galactically Yours!

The bottom two of Anthony Daniels and David Prowse I picked up from Intergalactic Trading Company in Florida. I can't remember specifics but I think they found a few that had been tucked away after some signings back in the early 1980's. I picked these up in the early 90's.




Even tho I've met all three of these actors and aquired in-person autographs, I really enjoy having these Empire era ones in my collection.

1 comment:

nyrdyv said...

The David Prowse piece is definitely a major winner.

Cheers!

Steven G. Willis
XOWComics.com