Friday, May 21, 2010

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK KENNER ACTION FIGURES

Every day during Empire Week I’ll post a few Kenner action figure shots. Just as I did with the Star Wars countdown, I’ve given myself a few rules - I can’t spend much time setting up a shot and I have to use props and items that I have here around the house. Also, no Photoshop effects just color correction will be used. I’m trying to recapture that feeling when I was kid with my Kodak Ektra 200 camera, snapping photos of my Star Wars figures. Hmm... some things never change.

Two vintage shots I snapped when I was a kid.



Now for the modern photos and we start with Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) and Leia (Hoth Outfit).


2 comments:

Tom said...

Woah--what did you use for the blood there, red kool-aid?

nyrdyv said...

Kool-Aid, or did you dissolve some red M&Ms in milk overnight?

Cheers!

Steven G. Willis
XOWComics.com