Sunday, May 23, 2010

TOPPS THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK CARD COUNTDOWN #8


Card #11 from the red border (first) series set.

The Star File cards was like obtaining top secret information about Star Wars characters and Boba Fett was the most mysterious of them all. When I first got this card in a wax pack, I flipped it over lightspeed fast 'cause finally I would learn the bounty hunter's secrets. If I was posting a least favorite card list, this card would also show up. I was so disappointed that the card didn't give any real info about Mr. Fett. The only thing I learned was that he's 43 years old.


Really? Boba is a middle aged guy. Really? What a jip!

1 comment:

nyrdyv said...

Obviously, Baba Fett was one of the most intriguing characters from Episode V.

Cheers!

Steven G. Willis
XOWComics.com