Friday, May 24, 2013

JEDI WEEK STARTS TOMORROW

In 2007 for the 30th anniversary of Star Wars, I presented Neato Readers with Star Wars 30 Days for 30 Years. In 2010, we celebrated the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back with Empire Week. Starting tomorrow we finish the Star Wars trilogy 30th anniversary with Jedi Week! I'll be reminiscing about my own memories of Return of the Jedi, sharing my favorite top ten Jedi trading cards and continuing with the photo series of the Kenner action figures. So check in each day for all things Return of the Jedi.



Also, I want to mention that my pal John Rozum has been busy with his all month long Return of the Jedi celebration. Check it out!

2 comments:

Mike Middleton said...

I was hoping you'd do a Jedi week. As you know, tomorrow is the real Star Wars day.

Hobgoblin238 said...

Should be great. I can't wait.