Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


I’ve had fun traveling down this memory lane with my old school Valentines. They haven’t seen the light of day since the early 1980's and the best part is thinking about all my classmates from elementary.

Here’s some photos of the box I made back in 4th grade and where all of these cards have been stored.

Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone and thanks for stopping by to reminisce with me.


Remember this day is about love, so give a smile to anyone and everyone you might see today and don’t forget the Sweet Tarts!

2 comments:

mod*mom said...

happy belated vd!
i LOVEd your valentine collection on flickr!

Todd Franklin said...

Modmom - And belated Valentine's to you too! Glad you enjoyed the collection. I'll have more next year. Thanks!