Tuesday, December 23, 2014


Misfit Toy Stats
Name - Boo
Type - Unwanted
Age - 4 years
Origin - Manufactured
Height - 5"
Demeanor - Bouncy

Our tenth misfit toy sure is a spiffy dresser. Since Boo looks sharp wearing his green bow tie, I was surprised he was so unwanted at the Hobby Lobby! A couple of years ago, the first lady of Neato Coolville and I were walking through the craft store checking out the Christmas decorations. I noticed the store still had a few Halloween things leftover on clearance. Everything was 90% off. At that "almost free" price, the shelves were practically empty. Only things left were a few plastic pumpkin pails and sitting on a shelf all by himself, was Boo. I always like a little Halloween with my Christmas and so I picked him up and intended to buy him. Then I noticed he was scratched and dented. I set him down and went back looking at Christmas decorations. I didn't need a dented up Halloween ghost. Needless to say, I guess I felt sorry for the spring loaded bouncy ghost toy and bought the old chap.     

Ever since I brought him home, Boo can't stop bouncing. I guess he was happy to finally be wanted.

We're almost to number twelve, but first we'll look at number eleven tomorrow.


Jeremy Hawkins said...

Thank you for another great year and I wish you a happy holiday and more..

My Cards:

Jeremy [Retro]

Todd Franklin said...

Happy New Year Jeremy!

Mason said...

Haha, Boo is my favorite! Whenever I find discounted toys that are damaged I'll ask the checkout clerk if I can get another discount. 9 times out of 10 they'll give it to me for free!

Great find, I look forward to future Misfit Toys cards in the future.