Sunday, October 04, 2009

TOM THE PIRATE & JAY THE SKELETON


Oooh, ahhh this slide glows!

It’s simply marked Tom and Jay 1962 and I’m just taking a stab that Tom is the pirate and Jay is the skeleton. This glowing slide is full of mystery. Did Tom and Jay sneak down into a strange basement to see where the blue light was coming from? Tom looks at the camera like he’s seen a ghost. Zoinks! He did see a ghost ‘cause there’s a headless girl standing directly behind him. And what about Jay? Jay seems to be looking down at Tom with a sinister look. That skeleton mask doesn’t fool me. I think he’s become possessed and is ready to pounce on Tom.

TOM, GET OUT OF THAT BASEMENT! RUN TOM, RUN!

2 comments:

Shawn Robare said...

That photo came out pretty awesome with the eerie light and all. I wonder if it was intentional? My dad never managed to capture ambiance like that back in the day...

Todd Franklin said...

Shawn - I'm guessing it wasn't intentional, but you never know.