Monday, October 08, 2012

ENTER THE NEATO GHOULY CONTEST

(Click the picture for a closer look)

To all the boils and ghouls out there, I bid you welcome! I am Hector the Ghoul and I have a special announcement to make. You have the opportunity to win one of three ghoulishly good prizes in the first ever Neato Ghouly contest! Entering is simple. All you need to do is guess how many of my disembodied heads are floating in the picture above. Put your answer in the comments section below. The first two people with the correct answer will each win one signed monster print by artist extraordinaire Glen Mullaly! If no one comes up with the correct answer there will be two random drawings from everyone who entered. Let's take a look at the two 8" X 10" monster art prints that are up for grabs. 

    



Monsters at Midnight 8 X 10 Print

Now for the third prize! All who enters the contest with a number guess in the comments section below will be entered in a random drawing for the Blu-ray DVD combo pack of The Rankin/Bass classic, Mad Monster Party! 



Our pal Vlad will be taking care of the random drawings and announcing the winners of the contest on October 30th. All guesses need to be entered by midnight on the 22nd.  

By the way, all three winners will receive an autographed photo from Vlad!

Only one entry per person and make sure your comment has a link to your email or some sort of contact info.  

Good (bad) luck and happy counting!

Hector the Ghoul

15 comments:

Mike Middleton said...

Oh Hector, I believe there might be 116 heads in there, give or take 116.

Wings1295 said...

Guessing 108. :)

Brian (Cool and Collected) said...

I counted 113!

Kelly said...

I say 112!

Dex said...

I'll say 104, Bob.

Bubbashelby said...

120!

William Chase said...

final answer...116!

wicKED said...

It's a trick question! They all are floating! I WIN!

Tim said...

128 is my number.

John Rozum said...

I counted 115.

Julie said...

125 - jmcanary@cinci.rr.com

Shawn Robare said...

I totally concur with 116, but I'm just in it for the signed photo of Vlad!

Christine E. said...

I say 5.683. You can't seriously expect me to count with all those freaking eyes staring at me. I do want the prizes though!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

143 works.

~Naila Moon
PS> follow up comments e-mail checked just in case Vlad picks me. :)

Todd Franklin said...

The contest is now closed. Thanks to all that entered. Keep an eye out for Vlad as he'll be announcing the winners in the next few days.