Monday, October 29, 2012

FOUND THE LAST 1953 KRAFT PLASTIC BAG MASK

 ~~~~Halloween Countdown News Flash~~~

I found it! I found the last plastic bag mask from the Kraft Caramels promotion of 1953!


Check out Pumpkin Head, a plastic hood mask for a child to put over his/her head on Halloween!


I first posted about this set of crazy masks during the 2007 Halloween countdown and then again when I found the Old Witch mask in 2008. Back then, I predicted I would find the Pumpkin Head mask in 2009, but I missed by a few years. This last mask showed up on ebay this past September and I was fortunate enough to snag it! Now all four masks have been accounted for!



The gang's all here! Space Helmet, Toto the Clown, Old Witch and Pumpkin Head.

Now I want to see an original snapshot from 1953 of a kid wearing one of these! I won't hold my breath until my face turns blue, but I bet there's a photo out there somewhere.

1 comment:

Todd Franklin said...

Big thanks Kingdinosaur for the heads up on the eBay auction. I just bought one!