Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MR TOAST HAS A NEW BOOK


Dan Goodsell just released his newest Mr Toast book, called Kaleidoscope. Again, Dan has created an all ages book that anyone and everyone can enjoy. Inside you’ll find his funny one panel cartoons, paintings, artwork and photographs of Mr Toast and the gang. Hey, there’s a photo inside taken by me!

It has a snazzy slick glossy hardcover that instantly takes me back when I was a kid reading all those Wonder Books. Also, I can’t wait to mail my nephews their copies as they always go nuts for anything Mr Toast.

You can purchase your very own book on Etsy.


Dan will be at WonderCon this weekend. If you’re going to the show, make sure you pay Dan a visit and pick up a copy of Kaleidoscope. I betcha he’ll even sign it for you!

No comments: