Wednesday, February 23, 2011

T-38 TERMINATOR IN A PHOTOBOOTH - FAUXTOGRAPH #1


What if a Terminator was sent back to the 1930's to kill John Connor's grandparents? Yeah, that's it and the Terminator for some reason got inside a photobooth and had his picture made. I created this fauxtograph using a photobooth photo from my collection. You can see the man before he lost some of his face - here.

For fun, I've made some more fake photobooth photos and I'll try to share those in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, in Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles, a Terminator WAS sent to the 1930s (I think it was the 30s), and in that episode something like this was discovered by Summer Glau while she was researching some weird stuff for some unknown never to be explained again on the show--reason.