Friday, April 27, 2007

PUDDIN' HEAD

FLEA MARKET FRIDAYS #10

Today’s find I got free!

No, I didn’t steal it, but instead the proprietor and good friend of one of my favorite Antique stores gave it to me when I visited her store last week. The cool thing about it is that it’s a keeper for my collection.

His name is Puddin’ Head and he’s a plastic pudding shaker container. (Try saying that three times fast.) He’s from the 1960's and is really an odd looking little fellow with a Beatles haircut and a two sizes too small witch’s hat. This is the brown version that my pal Allie gave me and here’s a photo of his orange brother that I’ve had for many years.

Nice that they’re finally together and now I can only assume they have over forty years worth of catching up to do.

Here's a link to a photo of the box and another link to one of the packets. Both of these are from Dan Goodsell's collection.

Flea Market Fridays will be postponed until June for a special blogging event during the whole month of May.

2 comments:

Waffle Whiffer [Brandon] said...

Nice find. The Puddin Heads are together at last!

Anonymous said...

I have one would you like to buy it its the yellow/orange one e-mail at josephb1502000@yahoo.com