Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN STARTS OCTOBER 1ST


~~NEATO NEWS FLASH~~
The town of Neato Coolville just voted to celebrate Halloween for the entire month of October. This will be the third year the little happy town will be transformed into a haunted burg of creepiness.

You read that right folks, once again as acting mayor of this town, I'll be embarking on a dark journey of silly madness. Check in on this blog and on the town's ugly step-sister blog Weird Hollow for tricks and treats and smelly feets!

For the first time ever Halloween fun will be doubled in Neato Coolville!

7 comments:

Mike Middleton said...

Hopefully the NC makeover will be better than the Haunted Mansion makeover! I know it will be. I have faith in your creepy taste!!

Dane said...

Eee! I'm so excited! It's the holiday season!

John Rozum said...

I've got my costume and trick or treat bucket ready. I'll hit your neighborhood first.

Stephen said...

Pulling out my chair to sit and watch the fun!

Dex said...

Woooohoooo!!
It's the MOst Wonderful Time of the Year!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait. Looks like this year is going to be huge. I'm going to get so many cavities...

John AKA Reggaexx said...

Great news! Looking forward to it!