Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Halloween Packaging Day 23 -- Kid Cuisine Haunted Halloween Meals


Kid Cuisine, the TV dinner that 90's kids and Double O kids grew up with.  I'm sure the nostalgia of these frozen boxed meals is finally hitting that generation.  The boxes I'm showcasing here are from 2005.



That's KC Penguin dressed as Frankenstein and the Mummy! 

 

For your viewing pleasure I painstakingly and probably foolishly put that puzzle to together. I spent way too much time digitally cutting up the box.
 

Back then the normal everyday Kid Cuisine tray was blue but for Halloween they went with the classic orange and black, the official colors of Halloween.

I'm not sure how many Halloween boxes Kid Cuisine did.  I have a few other ones that came out a few years after these but it looks like their first Halloween box was in 2002 according to this commercial.


Now here's a 2003 commercial for the two boxes from today's post.  Looks my box in 2005 changed a bit and the slime apple sauce was replaced with spooky mac & cheese.  


No comments: