Thursday, October 10, 2024

Halloween Packaging Day 10 -- The Addams Family Meal At Burger King


Burger King is at it again this Halloween with a new colored Whopper bun and this time it's tied with The Addams Family, specifically the 2019 animated film.  Last night we ventured out to our local Burger King and bought everything on the menu.  Of course I was there for the packaging but the food was actually pretty tasty and we had a fun experience chatting it up with the BK staff about the kooky promotion.  


I gotta say Gomez's Churro Fries were to die for especially after dipping them in the chocolate sauce!  These need to stay on the permanent menu for sure!!


The wrapper for Wednesday's Whpper is beautifully designed to the point I want to frame this and put it in our Halloween display.


There's three sizes of Thing's Rings & other things.  I'm not sure what the other things are as our order only had the rings.  Maybe I don't want to know what the other things are.


Yay! A souvenir cup for the collection or use as a makeshift vase for rose stems with the heads cut off!


The great thing about the 2019 film is the line art for the characters are close to the original designs by creator Charles Addams. 

Of course as I was sitting their eating the purple Whopper I thought of the infamous Halloween Whopper from 2015.  I snapped these pics back when I was brave (or foolish) to try it.  




1 comment:

FrankO said...

i'm not a burger king fan, but i really love the great packaging design! i wonder what they used to color the buns this time versus back in 2015 -- i really think the 2015 bun looks more striking. if it were left up to me i would have used black sesame seeds as well, but maybe that's just me.