Monday, October 20, 2008

L'IL STRETCH MONSTER GOES TRICK OR TREATING: ARTWORK BY JOHN ROZUM


I'm proud to present this original piece of Halloween artwork by the multi-talented John Rozum. Sometime last year we traded. I traded a special item that John had when he was a kid in exchange for one of his collages. This turned out to be a super deal for me as John immortalized my favorite toy, Kenner's Stretch Monster as a Halloween costume on a trick or treater. I like to think that's me in an alternate universe back in 1978.


Look at the detail John puts into his collages. If it was me, I would probably have all those tiny pieces stuck to my fingers and all over the floor. I'm sure most of you keep up with John's comic book writing, but be sure to check out his artwork too. Click here to see his art gallery and then click here for his published cover artwork on a recent Scooby-Doo comic cover.

For more Stretch Monster stuff, click on my faux Stretch Monster costume in the sidebar. It will take you to Stretch Monster Week from 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky dog, that's awesome!