Thursday, October 02, 2014

FEAR BY ALFRED HITCHCOCK


On the last night of the 2009 Halloween Countdown, I shared a nifty American Weekly Halloween cover from 1960. For some reason I neglected to share this interesting article on fear by the master of the macabre, Alfred Hitchcock. The magazine has been buried for five years and I'm happy that I dug it up for the second day of the 2014 Halloween Countdown. From October 30, 1960, here is Fear by Alfred Hitchcock as told to Adele Whitely Fletcher.




4 comments:

Kirk D. said...

I just learned of your triumphant return! I'm so glad your doing a countdown too! I'm looking forward to adding this stop to my rotation. This is true Halloween magic. Welcome back and Happy Halloween! (Also that magazine cover is stunning.)

Todd Franklin said...

Thanks Kirk!

Major Pepperidge said...

Yes' I was super happy to see the return of Neato Coolville!

Todd Franklin said...

Thanks Major!