Sunday, October 12, 2014

THE WALKING DEAD LOTTERY TICKETS WILL EAT YOU


For the second year in a row, the Missouri Lottery has jumped on the licensed property bandwagon. Last year they went all retro and used a Ghostbusters theme. Since the new season of The Walking Dead premiers tonight, I thought it might be fun to play my traditional Halloween lottery card. 

Okay, let's get to scratching. My winning numbers to match are 11 and 13. 13! That's always a good sign for a Halloween lottery card. Hold on a bit while I scratch my numbers... Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. NOOOOOOOPE!!!! Looks like I was eaten walkers and didn't win one red bloody cent. Now that I'm a zombie, um... I mean walker, hopefully I'll have better luck next year and win some scratch off cash! See you next year! Visit Wonderful Wonderblog and see if Erick managed to survive the herd of walkers.

Here's a gif from the Missouri Lottery website of all four of The Walking Dead card designs. 





No comments: